Customized dog Boarding options
We offer a variety of options, designed to meet the personality, preferences and needs of each guest.
Fully supervised and structured play
Our employees are trained in pet care, dog behavior, group play and certified in Pet First Aid/CPR. Our staff-to-dog ratio is 1:8, optimizing the safety of the dogs in our care.
Accommodations for older or less social dogs
We can provide cuddle time or pampering sessions with your dog and outdoor one-on-one playtime with our staff.
Exceeding industry cleaning recommendations
Our suites are cleaned, sanitized and disinfected every morning and spot cleaned throughout the day.
Multiple outdoor play yards
We have ample space for dogs to run, play and to explore. Our large play yards are all enclosed with six-foot fencing and double gates entry ways.
Climate controlled indoor suites
Our facility is fully air conditioning in the summer and utilizing forced air and radiant floor heating during the winter.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Dog Boarding and Activity Package Rates
We strongly believe in providing the emotional and physical benefits of exercise, play and attention dogs need while away from home. Our committed is to treat each pet as an individual with diverse needs. Your dog’s stay with us has two components: a nightly lodging fee and a daily activity fee.
$34.50 PER NIGHT
- Three daily potty breaks
- Tailored suite, with comfy bed and blanket
- Daily Nose to Tail health assessment
- Premium kibble for meals
- A daily home-made gourmet treat
- Dispensing of medication
$17.50 - $29.50
- Choose the best activity package for your dog based on their age, personality and play preferences.
- We offer five different options for daily activity.
- An activity package is required for each day of boarding.
- Pups with loads of energy whose preference is to play with people rather than other dogs will flourish with this selection.
- Three 1-to-1 play times each day with a staff member.
- Investigating the great outdoors, enjoying a game of catch and lots of “Me” time with our loving staff.
- Adolescent or adult dogs with lots of energy and/or who are decidedly social will relish this option.
- Three supervised play times each day.
- The social dog loves joining in an outdoor romp, a game of catch and interacting with our staff and a group of carefully chosen dog friends.
- Mature adults or dogs who prefer the company of people over other dogs will adore this special package.
- Two supervised play times each day.
- Living the good life, playing in the great outdoors with staff members or a small group of like-minded dog friends.
$21.50 PER DAY
(For Puppies under 18 Months)
- Young dogs benefit from building or reinforcing positive social skills and will delight with this choice.
- Three structured play times each day.
- Engaging in a learning games, enjoying play sessions with new friends and shaping the foundation for young dogs to be confident adults.
Stay & Play
- Adult or young dogs with an inner child will appreciate this option.
- A daily play session.
- Engaging play time with carefully chosen dog friends and staff - provide for a dog’s physical and emotional well-being.